Homeopathic Protection for Campers & Backpackers
Homeoprophylaxis is the use of potentized substances in a systematic manner to prevent the development of the characteristic symptoms of infectious diseases.
Homeoprophylaxis Is Non-Injected, 100% Safe & Non-Toxic.
Homeoprophylaxis offers a safe, effective, and reliable solution to increase natural immunity from diseases that occur in outdoor and more remote environments. Longevity offers customized homeoprophylaxis protocols for those who spend significant time outdoors.
Safety Of Homeoprophylaxis Programs for Summer Campers, Backpackers and Trekkers
- Homeoprophylaxis has been proven safe and clinically effective for over 200 years and on millions of people worldwide!
- These programs can be customized to the needs of the summer camper or adventurer, depending on their destination.
- These programs are customized to the client’s needs and designed for protection of infectious diseases common in the areas where the person will be camping, backpacking or trekking.
- Customized protocols are available for adults and children participating in Boy/Girl Scouts, adventure camps, mission trips, and vacations.
About Short-Term and Long-Term Travel Protocols
- Homeoprophylaxis protection is available for short-term (less than 3 months) and/or extended long-term travel (3 to 24 months), depending on the client’s needs.
- It is the client’s responsibility to research the diseases of concern that are appropriate for their outdoor travel locations.
Begin Homeoprophylaxis BEFORE Outdoor Camps or Adventure Activities
- It is best to contact us at least two months prior to outdoor adventure camping or backpacking to discuss your customized protocol needs.
- Customized programs for short-term summer camps, backpacking trips, and more can be tailored to the client’s travel destination and needs.
- We recommend starting a Homeoprophylaxis program for outdoor adventures at least 1 month prior to travel/camp, for maximum protection against up to 2 to 3 diseases.
- Protection against more than 3 diseases will require more time in advance.
- We offer Homeoprophylaxis protection for various diseases, so that toxic vaccinations can be avoided.
- Ongoing dosing of the required Homeoprophylaxis remedies is typically repeated while the person is living or working outdoors short term and/or where a given disease is more prevalent (for example Lyme Disease in areas of high exposure).
- Long-term dosing for outdoor types of disease prevention for activities that are longer than 3 months are dosed differently and dosing instructions are provided by the supervising Practitioner.
- Long-term outdoor camping, backpacking, or trekking is considered to be from 3 to 24 months and it requires different dosing of the Homeoprophylaxis remedies than the short term dosing. Long-term Homeoprophylaxis also requires a periodic repetition of doses.
- Long-term Homeoprophylaxis is administered on a customized schedule, as discussed with the supervising Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner.
- We offer effective protection for all types of diseases, so that toxic vaccinations can be avoided.
- It is the client’s responsibility to research and request the protection that is appropriate to their summer camping, backpacking or trekking location and concerns.
To learn more, call us at 770-642-4646.