• We believe that our creator, God, is the ultimate source of all healing.
Our work is more than a livelihood; it is a calling. Therefore, we desire to honor God in thought, word and deed as we care for his people.
• We treat people, not diseases.
As each person is unique, we treat people as individuals, putting thought, study and purpose into personalized plans of care. Our team of dedicated practitioners and support staff strive to treat each person with sensitivity, dignity and respect, always working to create a positive and encouraging environment for our patients.
• We practice a naturopathic and preventative approach to healthcare.
We recognize that there are many factors that affect a person’s health: physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual and environmental influences must all be addressed. We seek to utilize the most non-toxic and non-invasive methods of intervention to strengthen the body’s natural processes of healing and detoxification, addressing root cause issues. Some of the modalities that we incorporate include homeopathy, nutrition, acupuncture and herbology.
• We understand that wellness is an ongoing journey, and not a destination.
True health is not merely the absence of symptoms, but sustained wellness in mind, body and spirit. We encourage our patients to be proactive in their own pursuit of health. We want to educate, empower and encourage our patients to pursue lifelong health and vitality!
• We believe in a partnership approach between patient and practitioner.
This is the cornerstone of wholistic medicine, a way to achieve optimal health. We want our patients to be truly invested in the process, recognizing that intention determines the path of healing.
• We are committed to continuous education, both for ourselves and our patients.
Our staff is committed to ongoing learning and implementation of best practices concerning testing, protocols and therapies. We want to keep our finger on the pulse of ever-changing research, modalities and technological advancements in order to provide our patients the best that natural healthcare has to offer.
• We strive to implement the principles we teach in our personal lives.
Our team does our best to practice what we preach!
• We want to do our work with excellence.
A job worth doing is worth doing well, to the glory of our heavenly father! We will continuously seek to improve our processes, tools and efficiencies. We value the time of both the patient and the practitioner, and do all that we can to run on time, encouraging our patients to arrive on time for scheduled and confirmed appointments.
• We seek to delight our patients, providing the highest level of customer service, in a warm and caring environment.
We want our customers to have a satisfying experience each time they interact with a member of the Longevity Health Care team, whether in person, over the phone, or via technology.