How Does Thermography Work?
- Registers skin surface temperature from 112 different points on the body.
- Displays an image of 25 organs, tissues or systems and their function.
- Gives a functional perspective based on physiology and cold stress response.
- Gains a direct index of metabolic activity in various parts of the body.
- Shows inflammation, degeneration and overactive organs and tissues.
Who Should be Tested?
Anyone over 25 years of age should be tested annually. There is an ever-increasing incidence of asthma, ADD, dermatitis, cancer, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. We all know that prevention is best, but how do you prevent what you don’t know is about to happen? Prevention of serious illness is made more realistic via periodic testing and subsequent treatment. The Thermography offers reproducible and scientifically valid information that can be crucial to the development and tracking of a successful treatment strategy.
List of Organs, Tissues and Body Functions Analyzed by Thermography
Breasts, Teeth, Stomach, Liver, Kidneys, Circulation, Gallbladder, Spine, Thyroid, Pancreas, Sinuses, Brain, Sm. Intestine, Tonsils, Lymph, Prostate, Uterus, Ovaries, Colon, Bronchi, and Heart.